In compliance with that set forth in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and e-commerce, the general information for this website is provided below.
- Owner: BARCELONA DE SERVEIS MUNICIPALS S.A. (B:SM)
- Address: Carrer de Calàbria, 66 - 08015 BARCELONA
- Contact: bsmsa [at] bsmsa.cat
- Registration details: Registered with the Barcelona Mercantile Registry with the number: 6165/03, Volume: 35452, Sheet: 28, Page B 108458, Entry 87, Tax ID: A 08765919
The website and mobile app aim to provide users with information about the services it offers, to facilitate access to them and to offer their clients specific services in the private user area. BSM reserves the right to make changes to the information contained on the website or the mobile app at any time and without prior notice.
By accessing the website and/or mobile app, the user consents to the fact that BSM will not be held responsible for damages or harm that could arise from that access, from using the information contained on the website/mobile app or from accessing other internet content via links.
The copyright for the material contained on this website/mobile app belongs to BSM, and accessing it does mean it can be reproduced and/or distributed; for this, prior written authorisation from BSM is required.
BSM.SA complies with current legislation on data protection and monitors the correct use and processing of personal information. The intended purpose of the requested information is detailed on each form that records personal information. At any moment, the user can exercise their rights to access, correct, delete, challenge, transfer and restrict their data by sending an email to: protecciodades [at] bsmsa.cat
Party responsible for data processing
Barcelona de Serveis Municipals, SA (BSM.SA), with tax ID number A08765919, is responsible for data processing. BSM’s contact information is as follows:
- Address: Carrer Calàbria, 66, 08015, Barcelona
- Telephone no.: (+34) 93 887 50 34
- Email: protecciodades [at] bsmsa.cat
The companies that make up the BSM Group can also be the parties responsible for data processing.
Parc d’Atraccions Tibidabo, SAU (Tibidabo Amusement Park- PATSA), with tax ID number A58819095. PATSA’s contact information is as follows:
- Address: Plaça del Tibidabo, 3-4, 08035, Barcelona
- Telephone no.: (+34) 93 211 79 42
- Email: protecciodades_patsa [at] bsmsa.cat
Cementiris de Barcelona, SA (CBSA), with tax ID number A64302367. CBSA’s contact information is as follows:
- Address: Carrer Mare de Déu de Port, 56-58 08038 Barcelona
- Telephone no.: (+34) 93 484 19 11
- Email: protecciodades_cbsa [at] bsmsa.cat
The interested party is informed that BSM Group has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO), who can be contacted in relation to any matter concerning the processing of personal information. The interested party can contact the Data Protection Officer through the following contact information:
- Address: Carrer Calàbria, 66, 08015, Barcelona
- Telephone number: (+34) 93 887 50 34
- Email: DPO [at] bsmsa.cat
What are we processing your personal data for?
The personal information provided by the interested party is used to manage and provide the services offered in the app, so that the user can utilise it under the stated conditions, and in particular for:
- Establishing and correctly developing the services offered in the app. Processing the geolocation information obtained to provide a correct service and functionality on the mobile app.
- Sending communications linked to the service and providing the services requested (validation of email address, password recovery, etc.).
- Sending information about expanding the service with new activities and categories.
- Carrying out customer satisfaction surveys to guarantee the continual improvement of the services offered.
The interested party’s personal information can be used for the following additional purposes, provided they have given their consent:
- Sending communications, promotions and opinion surveys related to the services and activities of the BSM Group and other mobility service providers. To do so, we can carry out purchase profiles and habits analyses using the information obtained.
How long will we store the data?
The personal information provided by the interested party will be stored for the duration of the contract between the interested party and BSM Group. Once this contract is terminated, the personal information will be blocked until the applicable time limit has passed.
Where the interested party has given their consent to process their personal information, it will be stored until the interested party requests that it be deleted. Their personal information will then be blocked until the applicable time limit has passed.
For CCTV recordings, see the specific section.
What gives us legitimacy to process data?
The legal basis for processing the personal information of the interested party is the provision and development of the contracted services, and BSM’s legitimate interest regarding these. To this effect, the interested party must facilitate the information required to provide these services. If this information is not provided, the contract cannot be adhered to.
Regarding other uses of the personal information, the legal basis is the interested party's previous, explicit consent.
Which recipients can we communicate personal information to?
The interested party's personal information can be transferred to the following recipients:
- Companies within the BSM Group.
- Public administrations, when this is legally established, and Courts of Law and Tribunals.
- Mobility service providers related to managing the formalised contract. In all cases, third parties with whom certain personal information belonging to the interested party is shared must previously demonstrate that they have adopted suitable measures to correctly protect the data.
What are the interested parties’ rights concerning the information they provide to us?
All persons have the right to receive confirmation as to whether we are processing personal information that concerns them. Interested parties have the right to access their personal information, to request that erroneous information be corrected or, where necessary, to request it be deleted when, among other reasons, the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain cases, the interested party has the right to request that the use of their information be limited, in which case it will only be kept to initiate or defend against claims.
Under certain circumstances and for reasons related to their personal situation, interested parties can challenge the use of their personal information. In this case, the BSM Group entities against whom the interested party is exercising this right will stop processing this information, except for where there are compelling, legitimate reasons to not do so or for initiating or defending against possible claims.
In any of the previous situations, the BSM Group entity in question will communicate any correction or deletion of personal information, and any limitation on usage, to each recipient of the personal information, provided this does not entail an unreasonable effort. At the request of the interested party, the BSM Group entity in question will inform the interested party of who received their personal information.
The interested party also has the right to receive the personal information given to BSM that concerns them, in a structured, common use, machine-readable format, and to communicate this information to another responsible party when its use is based on consent or a contract and is effected through digital means.
At any time and for reasons related to their personal circumstances, the interested party has the right to oppose their personal information being processed for the public interest or for legitimate BSM or a third party interests, including profiling. This means that BSM or another BSM Group entity must stop using the personal information, unless they can prove there are compelling, legitimate reasons for its use that prevail over the interests, rights and liberties of the interested party, or that it needs to be used to formulate, exercise or defence against any claims.
The interested party also has the right to not be the object of a decision based solely on automatic data processing, including profiling, that has legal effects or affects them significantly, unless this decision is needed to enter into or execute a contract with BSM or another BSM Group entity, and has been authorised by current European or national legislation, and is based on the interested party's express consent.
The aforementioned rights to access, correct, delete, challenge, transfer, restrict and not be the object of automatic individual decisions, can be exercised through the following email address: protecciodades [at] bsmsa.cat
Furthermore, the interested party can automatically unsubscribe to the periodic email communications that do not affect the basic essence of the service, by clicking on “Unsubscribe”.
Last, the interested party has the right to file a claim before the data protection authorities.
How do we obtain the personal information?
The personal information we process comes from the interested party themselves, from Barcelona City Council, or from other public administrations.
The categories of the personal information processed are:
- Personal identification information
- Postal and email addresses
- Financial information
- Sales information
For the aforementioned intended purposes, BSM does not process or use data that is specially protected.
BSM.SA shall process the images captured by cameras and CCTV (in recording and real-time viewing modes) in accordance with the following information:
PURPOSE: To preserve the safety and protection of people and property as well as the safety and operability of the entity’s equipment and facilities.
LEGITIMISATION: The legal basis for processing images by means of cameras or CCTV at the entity's facilities is:
- The fulfilment of a public interest mission consisting of guaranteeing the safety of people, property and facilities.
- The legitimate interest consisting of the need for BSM.SA, as controller, to put in place supervision measures to verify that employers comply with their work obligations.
RECIPIENTS: Images may be transferred to the State’s Law Enforcement Agencies as well as to the Courts and Tribunals pursuant to a legal obligation applicable to BSM.SA as controller.
STORAGE: CCTV images shall be kept for a maximum of one month after the date of capture. After that time, they shall be erased unless they must be stored in order to prove the commission of acts against the integrity of people, property or facilities.
In cases where the camera system used consists of real-time viewing, the images shall not be kept insofar as no images are recorded or stored.
RIGHTS: Pursuant to the current data protection legislation, the rights of access, erasure and restriction of processing may be exercised at any time through the following email address: protecciodades [at] bsmsa.cat
© Barcelona de Serveis Municipals S.A.